| Katy was baptized! |
Katy was baptized! Everything went super great and she's a solid member already! It almost got cancelled because there was a huge storm and tornado warning on Tuesday and Wednesday. Wednesday was the baptism and the whole mission wasn't allowed to leave the house for those two days. So we were praying and praying and boom, it all cleared up and about three hours before the baptism we got the go-ahead to leave and fill up the font and everything. So it was way awesome to see it all work out.
I lost my companion today. We left our house and we clearly established that the four of us were going to go to Publix really quick before going to emails. And so we go like .2 miles on our bikes and we stop at the store and Elder Rios-Lazo was gone. Well the ding dong ended up going like 4 miles away and didn't ask to use someone's phone to call us. So yep. We're good now. The English elders hunted him down and found him.
Ceaser is making progression to stop smoking! And he also talked to his wife about getting married and they're going to look into it more. We actually had to uninvite him to church since it was the Fort Lauderdale temple dedication and so only members could go. I kept forgetting so every time I would invite someone to church I was like "Wait! Psyche, go next week instead..."
| Elder MacLay, Katy, Elder Rios-Lazo |
No comments:
Post a Comment