Monday, June 2, 2014

"Quincy is sweet".




Quincy is sweet. It feels weird to not be in Fort Walton, and especially to be clueless about the investigators and area. But I'm learning super fast, because we have hardly anyone to teach right now. They didn't have very many investigators compared to what there was in Fort Walton.

I'm trying to work on my third language now! Southern black people. There is more black people here than I have ever seen in my life, and I can't understand what they're saying at all. And half of the women have facial hair.

I finally get to go to church in Spanish!!! We go to the only Spanish branch in the mission in Tallahassee. There's somewhere around 30 to 50 people on average it sounds like, and I'm super excited because the members are awesome. It's a little tough though because they all live about 30 minutes away, and so is the branch.

Elder Krey is super cool. We get along great and it's going to be super fun serving with him. He's the oldest Spanish missionary in the mission and has been out about 18 months or something like that, and is a cracka like me.

I'll let you know how the area is once I have a full week of work! I love you guys!
Elder MacLay




These are all goodbye pics.
in the last email too... jack arriaga, fort walton hispanos, the garcia family(studs), cindy karen beverlyn and emerson (other studs), hermana rosa and margarita









No comments:

Post a Comment