Monday, June 8, 2015

Week of June 8, 2015 "This place owns my heart and its hard for me to go."

The Goodbyes
My friends

Alan Perez

Riker and Isabella Chance

Fam,

I've never felt so many emotions at one time. I'm more of a man than I've ever been but this past week I've never felt more like a woman. I don't want to leave the mission, but I know my work is done here. 

It has been the most humbling privilege to serve the Lord for these two short years. This place owns my heart and it's hard for me to go. I can't imagine what it would be like if I hadn't come out here, and I'm forever grateful to God that He would trust me to be his servant. I really do feel that I've given it my all.

I love you and I can't wait to see you guys. 


Love,
Elder MacLay

No comments:

Post a Comment