| Elder Lopez is being transferred. I will miss him. |
Happy Easter!!
We decided that we're going to send Palau and Pizarro to Destin, then the sister Spanish will take over their area, and then we'll keep going in the area we're in. So for the next couple weeks it's going to be a big transition for the other sets of sister Spanish. But we're pumped. One of the sisters speaks about 0 Spanish, but the other one already speaks really well because she studied in college.
We sung in the ward talent show on Friday! We sounded horrible. haha Hispanics don't sing, and that's all I have to say about that.
Oh we went to a Jehovah witness special ceremony. They do the sacrament once a year and we got invited to go! So we went and I thought it was really great. They're super good at fellow-shipping and they were really nice people.
That's all I have about this week.
Here's pics outside the Jdub church, bye to Elder Lopez and Elder Sorrell.
Sorry I don't have anything to say this week. Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment