Monday, September 8, 2014

Week of September 8, 2014



Alrigghhht.

This week was sweet. We were fed like kings. Here's a sweet sweet list of what we were fed this week. Pupusas (tortilla with ground up chicharron and frijoles and queso inside), mole(some delicious chicken with sauce thing), ribs(you already know), and steak(half fat half steak). Question: Did I gain weight? Answer: yes. Question: Did I lose all that weight already? Answer: Yes, it only took one fast Sunday and it was gone.

Yanira is the one who gave us puspusas after the lesson we had on monday. She's doing super good and she's probably progressing more than anyone. But she worked on Sunday so couldn't come to church.

We finally got a lesson with Beto. It was 3 months of not teaching him between going to Mexico and being in South Carolina working. But let's just say people in Mexico party hard every night and Beto is pretty much back at ground zero. He promised to come to church but nope.

We helped Celo's family paint their porch this week. that's when we were rewarded with mole. But we might play bball with celo today. Celo, Beto, and Salvador (member friend) challenged us to three on three. Little do they know, they're all hispanic and naturally don't have basketball abilities. haha But the 3 on 3 wont happen today I dont think.

That's all I got for this week!

Love you have and awesome one

Elder MacLay

There's a bunch of abandoned houses like in this pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment