Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week of January 19, 2015 "Listen to what God tells you, then don't forget what He has said".



All the mission Spanish missionaries reunited for the first time. Glorious day. #spanishblood

Listen to what God tells you, then don't forget what He has said.

In my first lesson with Jorge when I got here, and I asked him how he'd felt since he had been meeting with the missionaries. He told us he felt very different, he felt peaceful, and felt a change. We talked about the spirit and reminded him to continue to pay attention to those feelings and thoughts because that's how he'd truly know if it was true. He continued to progress until last week. Another church came by and gave him "anti-mormon" stuff, and he quickly forgot everything that the Spirit had told him. We tried hard to help him but he no longer wants to meet with us. So never make the same mistake por favor, listen to what God tells you, and don't forget what He has said.

Instead, rock it like this 5 year old did yesterday. This little girl offered the sweetest prayer ever. In part of it she said "I love you God, and I'll never forget you." 
Or you can be like a different three year old girl that told me "You have really pretty hair." Either one floats my boat.

ELDER NEIL L. ANDERSEN visited our mission!!! What up, we had a full mission conference, and then a stake conference with him also. He's amazing and I know he's a true servant and apostle of the Lord.
George is still being a stud and will get baptized in a little less than 3 weeks. 

I love you all have an awesome week!

 A girl's baptism a couple weeks ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment