Hello mis queridos,
In other words there's been some rock throwing this week, and that can get frustrating.
Funny story. Elder Krey thought it would be a good idea to trade bikes with this guy that goes to english class. It's a road bike with the skinny wheels, and it's probably from the 90's. But he was SO excited to test it out once he had traded it. So we pumped up the tires and went out to go biking. Within three minutes there was a huge gunshot sound and the back tire just exploded with a cloud of dust that came out along with the air. I laughed so hard.
\
Celo is still looking good to be baptized on the 1st. Beto might join him too. And hopefully, the mini-me Guatemalan elias gets baptized the same day.
I don't have too much else for this week. We cut down a tree for a member. I thought it was going to be the last time we ever saw that member because I thought it was going to crush his fence but it fell perfectly and we all smiled and had some pizza afterwards. Hooray.
Love you all. Go push the cart
Elder MacLay
These are the only pics I got for this week. Me flossing on our couch made out of bed mattresses. And
Elder Krey
No comments:
Post a Comment