Monday, October 27, 2014

Week of October 27, 2014 "Don't count the days, make the days count."

       



This week was super funn.

Here's the pics for our branch Halloween activity. We went as nerds. Didn't really have to change anything besides tape on big glasses, and add 10 more pens to my front pocket. And I tried to rock some halloween socks.
We played soccer with Cesar and Elias. The only reason we didn't get destroyed too bad was because my legs are twice as long and I can run a lot faster. Elias is gonna get baptized soon! We were planning on this Saturday but he might not want to do it yet.

Our other baptisms with Celo and Beto might not happen this Saturday. But it will happen soon.
I'm still playing the piano for the primary program, and I play for sacrament meeting every once in a while. It's going real goood.
Love you all!
Elder MacLay

Don't count the days, make the days count. Peace

These are some pics from Elder Kreys camera
macLay + Krey = McCray

No comments:

Post a Comment