Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Week of December 22, 2014 "I'm in Destin"!!!

Celebrating Elder MacLay's 20th B-day


Cake in your face birthday tradition.

I'm in Destin!!! It's SO awesome here. I worked here a bit when I was in Fort Walton next door but when I left Fort Walton it became an official Spanish area on its own. And I love it!

I'm with the one and only Elder Palau  my huge Tongan hermano. He's an awesome missionary and he's taught me so much so far.

At first I was bummed to get moved right before Christmas, but now I'm super pumped to be here. There are so many great families that are taking care of us and I love the people here. I got to reunite with my long lost destin compadre Luis Garcia, and also the Gordillo family, and Otros.

I met the new converts and they're the coolest people on the planet. There's Cynthia, Jacqueline, Maricela, and Mini. I got to Destin wednesday and it was my b-day Friday. They had a little dinner party thing for me and smashed my face in a cake...

We do some English work here because there's no English elders, there's just sisters. It's cool because we teach some of the people I found back in the good 'ol days of exploring Destin. We're going to have an awesome transfer. I've got a ton to learn and a lot to do, and there's a ton of super prepared people here. 

Love you. Meddy Creesmas and a happy niu yeer<3

I've got a group of pics coming in hot from the goodbyes, hellos, and que pasa's?

Elder MacLay


Spanish Missionaries of the Florida, Tallahassee Mission

Elder MacLay & Elder Palau reunited in Destin, FL




Elder MacLay & Ana Hernandez

English Class in Quincy

Marcelo and his family (Celo)

The Suber Family

No comments:

Post a Comment