Christmas is coming and I'm the most excited person in Quincy, Florida. Easily. We've been pushing hard the "He is the Gift" initiative and it's helping me remember especially that Christ was the first gift of Christmas. In the words of one of our investigators that speaks english but was obviously raised in the hood "All dees people be isolizin santa claus, and forgettin bout Jesus" Close quote.
Christmas is amazing, as long as all of the decorations and fiestas lead our thoughts directly to Christ!
This week I was given the idea of doing a video blog. So every night I talk about my day like I would in a journal, but in a video. Hopefully they slowly start getting more exciting because as of now I bore myself re-watching them.
We tried to teach an old lady that can't hear very well this week. It was hilarious. It basically went like this.Christmas is amazing, as long as all of the decorations and fiestas lead our thoughts directly to Christ!
This week I was given the idea of doing a video blog. So every night I talk about my day like I would in a journal, but in a video. Hopefully they slowly start getting more exciting because as of now I bore myself re-watching them.
Me: "Have you ever asked yourself -"
Pics:
We played round two of soccer against Elias and Cesar. They beat us... Elias will hopefully be baptized in the beginning of january.
No comments:
Post a Comment