I got a 30 day extension!!! I'm not coming home until july!!
Just kidding.
Happy birthday Mom!!! I love you more than you could ever know and hope all your wildest dreams come true tomorrow!! Keep it cool girl.
Bueno. Todo seta tranquil. Except for one thing. Norma and Hector got a hold of some not so favorable literature and did a complete 180. So now we're trying to get them back on track It was super devastating. It's actually the 4th time that that's happened to me since I've been in Destin. Just trust in the spirit, not in rumors or half truths.
It's spring break down here so we pretty much have to close our eyes wherever we go. There were well over 100 arrests last weekend for underage drinking, and everyone just cruises around wal mart filling their cart up with things we're not allowed to drink.
I went on two tradeoffs this week. One of them I went down to crestview where their car was getting fixed so we were walking, and it was raining all that day. So we were walking around in some not too hard rain, but then some members pulled up out of nowhere and gave us a ride to where we needed to go. Then, when we finished there, it started to come down harder right when we were leaving and baddabing another member parked her car and gave me an umberella to borrow. Tiernas misericordias of the lord, I was watched over that day.
We had a compettion in the zone for something called Survey week. A new tracting method is that we use a survey about beliefs and family to get into people's homes. It pretty much only works if you invite yourself right into the house haha We ask to come in while we're already stepping forward, and before you know it we're inside!
Jesus is the Savior and I love Him! Have a good week mis amigos.
Elder MacLay
This is the only pic I have... better than nothing. I'll get more next week
No comments:
Post a Comment