Hermanos,
Tons of good stuff this week.
Jordan and Anita got baptized! They're soo solid. Jordan told us he felt like he was floating afterwards.
Saturday was one of the weirdest days. There was a live band playing and these people grabbed us and invited us in to listen and played some groovy music for us. I have a pic for that. After we got ourselves hence we tried to visit some Mexicanos who were actually having a barbeque carne asada! So we got fed real good because those Hispanos love to see us nice and full. But there was this one tough guy there that asked us where our churches in Mexico were at. I was like, I have no idea but told him some of the temples. He was like "You should know these things. If you're going to represent the church, you should know where all of your chapels are." And I said that wasn't possible and he said Como no, how could you not. Then we baptized him. Not really. But we ate his food.
I'm going to send a picture of a painting that mi hermano Luis made of Palau, Pizarro, me and Rios Lazo back in my Fort Walton days. It's of us with Jesus in the Americas.
A Cuban lady Amparo is on to be baptized at the end of April.
Hector is gone for good.
The church is true. I love you.
Elder MacLay
 |
| The painting |
 |
| The music band |
 |
| Tradeoff with the assistants caught on polaroid. I got to be with Palau for a day again. |
No comments:
Post a Comment