| Crusing in the Luis-mobile |
Shoutout to Megan! California Oakland/San Francisco Mission is going to love you!! Go preach to the Chinese.
I'm starting off with a guided-by-the-spirit story. We went on two tradeoffs this week with missionaries in our zone. I stayed in my area on the second one and we were cruising along and I felt the prompting to go to an apartment complex in Santa Rosa before we went to the next plan. So we stopped by, and went to a section we had never been to before. We got out of the car and were walking around and we saw some people that were about to leave in their car. So we talked to them, they were Colombians and super nice.
Fast forward. It's 830 at night and we were driving back fin order to trade-back. We hadn't had dinner and my temporary companion wanted ice cream so he said let's go to Wal-Mart. We went to the Wal Mart in Destin on our way back, which is about 25 minutes from where we were earlier, in a whole different part of town. Who did we see on the way out? Our Colombian amigos. Right place at the right time.
We went to a marriage this week! Some people we used to teach invited us and they were happily married for time and all life. There was a ton of hispanics there and I was the only white guy and of course I was a head taller than everyone as well. I lub it.
On my other tradeoff I went to crestview. For service they help the old people play bingo on tuesdays at a retirement home. It was hilarious. The guy next to me kept cheating the whole time, and then there was a lady who was about 90%deaf so she kept thinking she'd won but was wayyy off. haha
Amparo's baptism is this weekend. She's solid. Love you guys
Elder MacLay
No comments:
Post a Comment