Dear fam bam,
This transfer is going to be the best one yet. No doubt. To start it off, this Sunday Jordan and George both got the aaronic priesthood! We saw Jordan after he got his interview with the bishop during the week, and he's like "The bishop told me I could be a priest..Never thought that day would come." About a year ago the same guy didn't think much about God at all, had never been into church or cared about religion. Now he's trucking along with his wife like any old members! George is trucking along too and he's got a kid on the way! Families are blessed by the gospel. That's something I've always had a firm testimony of. I know the happiness and unity that my own family has came from living the gospel together. So thanks mom and dad:)
This week was wack though. We had some some of those mission experiences that I'm not going to share right now, but I'm definitely racking up the good stories to tell in the future.
We had some powerful lessons this week. We've been having to teach a lot of people how to receive answers to their prayers. We asked a guy at the end of the lesson to pray and ask if the book of mormon was true. And he did NOT know how to do it because prayer was such a different concept to him. It's not comfortable for people at first to ask God a question when you're praying. But prayer isn't just for saying thanks, and please help us have a good day. If we want God to talk to us we have to ask and wait.
Blessing for you my fam, I'll see on you Mother's Day!! WOot Woot!
Love you
Elder MacLay
No comments:
Post a Comment